The perfect team — etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi.
Every year at Community Magnet Charter School we set a fundraising goal, the goal for 2016 - 2017 school year is $375,000.
Community Family and Friends (CFF) is our school’s fundraising and volunteer group, established by parent volunteers as a non-profit fundraising arm to provide curricular enhancement and classroom support programs for all students at Community Magnet Charter School.
How Do We Raise $375,000?
Annual Pledge Drive provides over 60% of the CFF budget each year. Please see the attached brochures to learn more about the Pledge Drive. We request that each family contribute $900 per child towards the valuable resources above (which all children benefit from, regardless of ability to donate). 100% participation is our ultimate goal. Donations in any amount are welcome and can be submitted in cash, by check or visit the Donations page here to donate now.
CFF is committed to providing a rich curriculum to each and every child at Community Magnet Charter School that includes among other things, visual art instruction, PE, improvisational drama instruction, and modern technology. Providing these enriching experiences comes at a cost that is significantly more than what the District gives to public elementary schools. To ensure the continuation of our enrichment programs and other school support, our goal this year is to raise $375,000. These funds represent the difference between a good education and the EXCELLENT education our children receive at Community Magnet Charter School.
We suggest a donation of $900 per child. More important than the amount you give, however, is the fact that you give. Please give a gift that is meaningful to your family's circumstances. Our goal is 100% participation this year. Help us reach this goal by giving generously if you are able. We give together so we can grow our school together!
How to Pledge?
- Pledge Online. Please choose to make a donation by clicking on the link below. If you are a friend or extended family of a Community Magnet Charter School student, please indicate the student's name and if possible grade and room number on the donation page for proper credit. Visit the Donate Now page to make a donation today. You can opt to make your donation all at once or via monthly payments.
- Pledge by Mail. Please print and complete an Annual Family Pledge Drive Form (see below) and return it to the school office or mail to: Community Families & Friends, 11301 Bellagio Road, Los Angeles, CA 90049. Please make checks payable to CSPA.
Complete and turn in the Pledge Drive Form with your donation!
How Do We Raise $375,000? continued ...
- CFF Fundraising Programs throughout the year provide the balance of the CFF annual budget. These events and programs include:
- Parade of Mask in October – purchase tickets for food/treats
- Pump It Up (Walk-a-thon) in Fall/Winter
- Sweethearts Dance in February – purchase tickets for food/treats
- Spring Auction
- Community & Ongoing fundraisers (throughout the year)
- Volunteers! We are a parent-led, all volunteer organization. We always need help with our events, programs and more. Check the weekly school email newsletter or with your room parent for volunteer opportunities, attend any CFF meeting or contact a CFF Board Member.
Please support our school and help give your child the comprehensive education they so deserve. Please give your family pledge to help our school get every penny we need to keep all the programs we cherish so much! On behalf of our school, our community and our children. thank you for GIVING.
CFF Pledge Drive Team
Questions? Contact the Pledge Drive Team email@example.com
CSPA, dba Community Families & Friends is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, TAX ID# 95-4058022. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.