- Please understand not every request can be accommodated at this time as we must adhere to seating capacities. We cannot accommodate requests to join the Red, Yellow, Orange, or Blue buses at this time.
- AM pick up times and PM drop off times are subject to change after driver get a better feel for the route.
You may indicate your child's PM transportation by CLICKING HERE and filling out this online form. Do not request any changes on the form. All changes should be directed to Peggie Overton, our Area Bus Supervisor.
Want to get our CMCS Tweets texted right to your phone? AND you don't need a twitter account to get them! Follow the instructions below:
Simply send the following text message to 40404: Follow CMCSLA
Here is the link about it from Twitter's website: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170004
IMPORTANT All requests must be made online before 1pm, Monday- Friday.
- Call 1-800-LA-BUSES for information regarding route delays. This is the same number the school calls for information.
- Please arrive at your stop 5 minutes before your scheduled AM departure time and 10 minutes before PM pick up time.
- Create a phone/texting tree to alert families at your stop and other stops on your route about delays.
- Add a trusted parent to your emergency form so they may receive your child should you be running late or need to leave in the morning.
- Follow our Twitter updates at https://twitter.com/CMCSLA.
In the Morning
- PARENTS SHOULD NEVER LEAVE THEIR CHILD UNATTENDED. Do not leave the bus stop until your child has departed for school.
- Have one parent at your stop call 1-800-LA-BUSES if your bus is delayed. Dispatch will provide information and the estimated time of arrival.
- One parent at the bus stop can call school to alert our staff of any delays. We will ‘tweet’ information as soon as possible.
- Create a backup plan and make the decision to wait, drive to school, or carpool.
In the Afternoon:
- Follow our “tweets” for information regarding any route absorptions (splits) and departure times from school (https://twitter.com/cmcsla).
- Be at your stop before the estimated arrival time.
- Have a plan for who will receive your child at the stop if you are unexpectedly running late. Make sure that person is listed on your emergency card in our Main Office.
Please call 1-800-LA-BUSES for information regarding route delays.