It is imperative that everyone follow proper procedure with regard to the valet service. It has come to our attention that parents are parking in the valet line, walking students from the school to cars parked in the visitor’s lot, and walking with students between the parked buses. For the safety of ALL students, please abide by the following rules both in the morning (7:45-8:15) and afternoon (2:15-2:45)!
* Drive SLOWLY on school grounds. Please be mindful of the 5MPH speed limit.
* DO NOT enter through the exit gate. Enter only through the east gate.
* Children are NOT allowed in the parking lot during the carpool hours (7:45am-8:15am and 2:15pm-2:45pm).
* ALL students should load and unload at the curbside only.
Before School: Drop your student at the valet curb, and then park in the visitor’s lot if you are staying on campus. Your child may wait for you on the valet bench if you would like to walk in together.
After School: If you are parked in the visitor lot in the afternoon, your student should wait at valet. You must join the end of the valet line to receive your child.
* NEVER walk a student between the parked buses!
* NEVER leave your car unattended in the valet line...not even for a quick second.
* Do not try to drive between the buses and the line of valet cars. Any minor tap of a bus will require CHP to respond to the scene. It is California Sate law.
* Be patient when using the valet service. We are working as fast as we can to dismiss students in a timely manner.
Thank you for your cooperation!
To download this information, click here.